Welcome home to 149 Forest Hills Circle in Brevard, North Carolina! This location couldn't be better just outside the city limits with low taxes. This 1, 855+/-square foot home has been completely remodeled. New paint inside and out. Beautiful custom tile in both full baths. Original hardwood floors. Huge family room. New 24'X12' back deck overlooking the private back yard. You'll enjoy the mature landscaping, and hand laid rock retaining walls.
Downtown Brevard is located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the crossroads between Pisgah National Forest, DuPont State Forest, and The Gorges State Park and has a view of Bracken Mountain Nature Reserve all offering a smorgasbord of outdoor activities such as world-renowned fly fishing, kayaking, biking, hiking, and climbing. Brevard is also home to the world-renowned Brevard Music Center, Brevard College, and Transylvania Community Arts Council, bringing very diverse programs, concerts and exhibits to our mountain community.
Brevard’s hometown feeling is captured by four annual street festivals: White Squirrel Festival, the famous Fourth of July Festival, Halloween Fest, and the Twilight Tour. These include special events such as the Annual Squirrel Box Derby, antique auto show, Old Time Music Competition, and Main Street Alive. The city is nicknamed “The Land of the Waterfalls” due to the many waterfalls in the area, including Looking Glass, Connestee Falls, and Sliding Rock.
Brevard is located less than 35 miles from Asheville, 20 miles from Hendersonville, and less than 3 hours from major metropolitan areas of Charlotte, NC; Knoxville, TN; Atlanta, GA. Also we are located just a stone’s throw from many of the area’s best attractions such as the Biltmore Estate, Chimney Rock and Grandfather Mountain and very convenient connection to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Apxhtd Sqft: 1700-1948
- Basement And Foundation: Fnd Crawl Space
- Bath 1 Size: 5'1 X 7'7"
- Bath 2 Size: 6'5" X 6'8" Irr
- Bedroom 3 Size: 13'8" X 9'8"
- Bonus Room Size: 10'8" X 8'9" Lr
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Dining Room Size: 15'11" X 9'8"
- Drive: Paved
- Exterior Features: Deck(S)
- Family Room Size: 14'4" X 17'9"
- Floors: Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Heating: Gas Forced Air
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar, Fireplace – Wood, Formal Dining Rm, Home Warranty, Master On Main, Rec/Game Room, Sto
- Kitchen Size: 20'11"x10'7"irr
- Laundry Room Size: 6'1" X 5'8"
- Living Room Size: 12'7" X 20'8"
- Lot Description: 2000-2500 Ft. Elev., Paved Frontage
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 14'6" X 10'10"
- Porch: Covered, Front
- Road Frontage Depth: 150
- Roofing: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: Septic
- Sq Ft Level 1: 1855
- State Rd Y/N: Yes
- Street Type: Paved
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: City
- Zoning: Etj
- Style: 1 Story, Ranch
Brevard NC Real Estate – Listing Solutions by Jason Jacques
Looking for a new home in Brevard? Are you planning to sell your home in Transylvania County? My name is Jason Jacques and I am the Broker-Owner of Exit Mountain Realty and my team offers the best marketing solutions in town. Our agents are knowledgeable, experienced, and committed to producing results for you. (828) 553-0193 or (828) 348-8056.