This 'cabin in the woods' is ready for the new owner in a quiet area of Transylvania County just minutes from Gorges State Park and only 20 minutes from downtown Brevard and the Pisgah National Forest. This home with vaulted tongue and groove ceilings is rustic, and yet features modern heating system, low maintenance vinyl siding, very little yard to maintain and modern appliances. The lower level is finished with inside/outside access.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Exhaust Hood, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Apxhtd Sqft: 1400-1613
- Basement And Foundation: Bas Full Finished, Bas Inside/Outside Entr, Fnd Basement
- Basement Sq Ft Finished: 768
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Drive: Gravel
- Exterior Features: Deck(S), Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Half-Baths Level 1: B
- Heating: Propane Forced Warm Air
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fan(S), Master On Main, Open Floorplan, Rec/Game Room, Smoke Detector(S), Storage Area, Vaul
- Lot Description: 2500-3000 Ft. Elev., Private, Trees
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 11'5" X 12'3"
- Porch: Back, Covered, Screened
- Roofing: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: Septic
- Sq Ft Level 1: 768
- Street Type: Gravel
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: Shared Well
- Garage: No Carport, No Garage
- Basement: Yes, See Basement/Foundation
- Style: 1 Story w/basement, Ranch
Downtown Brevard is located at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the crossroads between Pisgah National Forest, DuPont State Forest, and The Gorges State Park and has a view of Bracken Mountain Nature Reserve all offering a smorgasbord of outdoor activities such as world-renowned fly fishing, kayaking, biking, hiking, and climbing. Brevard is also home to the world-renowned Brevard Music Center, Brevard College, and Transylvania Community Arts Council, bringing very diverse programs, concerts and exhibits to our mountain community.
Brevard’s hometown feeling is captured by four annual street festivals: White Squirrel Festival, the famous Fourth of July Festival, Halloween Fest, and the Twilight Tour. These include special events such as the Annual Squirrel Box Derby, antique auto show, Old Time Music Competition, and Main Street Alive. The city is nicknamed “The Land of the Waterfalls” due to the many waterfalls in the area, including Looking Glass, Connestee Falls, and Sliding Rock.
Brevard is located less than 35 miles from Asheville, 20 miles from Hendersonville, and less than 3 hours from major metropolitan areas of Charlotte, NC; Knoxville, TN; Atlanta, GA. Also we are located just a stone’s throw from many of the area’s best attractions such as the Biltmore Estate, Chimney Rock and Grandfather Mountain and very convenient connection to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Brevard NC Real Estate – Listing Solutions by Jason Jacques
Looking for a new home in Brevard? Are you planning to sell your home in Transylvania County? My name is Jason Jacques and I am the Broker-Owner of Exit Mountain Realty and my team offers the best marketing solutions in town. Our agents are knowledgeable, experienced, and committed to producing results for you. (828) 553-0193 or (828) 348-8056.